CP 1245 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1960 as CP 8163
Serial Number : A 1909
Class : DS-12
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8163 at Windsor, ON., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1977;
2. CP 1245 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1984;
3. CP 1245 at Thunder Bay, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1991;
4. CP 1245 at Revelstoke, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2006;
5. CP 1245 at Golden, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008.
Paint Data : CP Rail Multimark (Multimark on hood) > CP Rail no-Multimark > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as SW1200RS #8163 (1960). Rebuilt by CP as SW1200RSu and renumbered to #1245 (1982). Retired (3/28/2012). Sold to Ontario Southland Railway (10/2012).